Portrait Photography by Windsor Portrait Photographer
Creative, One-of-a-Kind, High Quality Images
Portrait Photography is something I have practiced most since beginning with digital SLR equipment and the lifelong journey of learning photography, lighting and making people look their best. Most people I know laugh when I tell them that I am, by nature, a shy semi-introverted person. However, when collaborating with people on the other side of the camera, I am able to suppress the introverted part of me and do what I need to do to capture powerful images.
I can turn any location or space into a studio using available light, studio flash or a combination of both as I am very experienced both in-studio and on-location. I have been complimented on many occasions for my ability to make my photography sessions relaxed, fun and enjoyable. I have also been complimented on on my ability to work with talent/clients to create stunning, highly polished images that stand the test of time. I have worked with clients and models to produce a large portfolio of images in styles which I can repeat if/when asked. If you see something that strikes you as something you would like, we would love to work with you to create something very similar!
Below is a limited selection of portrait photography images from my extensive portfolio. (Click on any photo to enter the full screen viewer/slideshow).
Below is a short list of recent portrait sessions we have posted on our blog.
- Swimwear Photography – DJ Sarah at ApS Studio 511
- Fashion Portraits – Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG ART
- Natural Light Portrait – Krysta Lynn in Guess
- Location Portraits – Playboy model Krysta Lynn
- Photography – Casual / Swimwear Portraits
- Portraits – Nelly – Point Pelee Marsh Boardwalk
- ‘Nature Girl’ – Leah Taillefer – B&W Natural Light Portrait
- Leah – The Chair
- Portrait of the Day – Katie – Tall Grass
- Portrait of the Day – Katie – High ISO
- Environmental Portraits – Leah and Krysta
- Studio Boudoir – Nikki Leigh
- Location Portraiture – Leah
- Model Portrait – Ashley
- Sierra Dupuis – Prom Day – Jackson Park
- Headshots – Leah Taillefer